TruelySell provides a multiple on-demand service based on nearby locations, by using this web application simply you view and book a service or provide a service to the customers.
Amazing Features for Professionals:
- Quick Signup/Login: Professional can sign up/login with registered mobile number.
- Category List: Service Provider can choose your category and subcategory list.
- Subscription: While posting a service, Provider must choose the subscription.
- Post a Service: Professionals can post your services in detailed information about what you are going to provide the services.
- Service Locations: Professionals can set service locations in single click.
- Chat System: After booking, confirmed customers and providers can communicate via chat system.
- My Service: Here a provider has an option to view our own service, also able to active/inactive the services.
- Booking List: Professionals can check booking status whether it is completed or in-progress or cancelled.
- Notifications: Once the customer is booked the service, Provider will receive the notifications.
- Wallet/Amount Withdraw: At any time Service providers are able to withdraw the payment from wallet to stripe account.
And much more…..
Booking for Users:
- Location Based Search: Users can book service nearby locations.
- Choose Category: Customers can choose the relevant category based on your service needs.
- OTP based Signup/Login: Customers can Sign Up/login with a registered mobile number.
- Time Slots: Here customer can see the service provider’s availability timing; based on your convenience time, we can book service
- Notifications: Once the service has finished, you will receive the notifications in your dashboard.
- Chat System: Once the booking is confirmed you can communicate to the service provider via chat system.
- Booking Status: In this menu, customers can easily check the booking status.
- Wallet Transaction: If a customer wants to book a service, the customer must add the payment, that payment will be credited to the customer’s wallet.
- Payment Gateway: We have integrated the stripe payment gateway. Customer can make the payment through stripe, after detecting the stripe’s charges remaining payment will be credited to the customer’s wallet.
And much more…
- Category/Sub Category: Admin can add multiple category and sub category list.
- Subscription: Admin can add/Edit the multiple subscription lists.
- Users List: Admin has an option to view all customer lists, also he is able to block the customers.
- Service Provider List: Admin can view all the service provider’s list and detailed information like subscription plan, Reg date and etc.,
- Service List: Admin can view all service lists, also you are able to make active/inactive the service.
- Payment Transaction: Admin can track all the payment transaction details.
- Wallet Transaction: Admin has an option to view all the wallet transaction history.
And much more…
- Admin user with Access privilege
- Forgot password in Admin Dashboard
- Enquiry option in Contact us page
- Email Template in Admin Dashboard
- RayzorPay implemented in Web & Apps
- Paypal Implemented in Web (APP Coming Soon)
- Cluster Map in Admin Dashboard
- SEO improvements
- Fully responsive
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- Simple and Powerful Chat Option
- Option to choose Providers
- Super Admin | Vendor Dashboard
- Subscription Module
- SMS Notifications
- Add Multiple Category list
- Featured Category list
- Most popular services list
- OTP Based Signup/login
- Wallet Module
- Review system
- Location based search
- User friendly design
- Manage Business Hours
- Accept/Reject service
- Multiple Service Listing
- Instant Booking approvals
- Booking list history
- Active/Inactive services
- Add/Edit/Delete service details
- Profile Settings
- Service provider’s Registration date & last seen timing options
- Book the service in single click
- Email Settings
- Payment Gateway settings
- Easy to find all booking status
- User Friendly Code
- Cross browser support
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Individual Dashboard for Customer & Service providers
- Admin General Settings