PlayTubeVideo v2.3 nulled The Perfect Online NODE and REACT JS Live Streaming, Video CMS and Video Sharing Platform.
How Live Streaming Works:
- PlayTubeVideo should be pre-installed on your server.
- Live streaming setting should be Enabled from Admin panel.
- Obtain the Agora keys from your Agora account and save them in Admin’s Live streaming settings fields.
- Click on Go Live link to start live session.
- Followers will get a notification and email of host of going live.
- Create a Live stream meeting for a specific video’s category. Select the desires settings ex. save video/chat/comments/privacy etc.
- Users will get the live stream on home recent videos and Live page.
- During the live session, audience can communicate with chat option.
- Audience can leave the meeting anytime during or after the live video ends.
- OBS RTMP streaming is integrated with http://antmedia.io/, so please contact us on [email protected] for setup related queries.
Technologies in use
PlayTubeVideo is a MERN application, developed using Node.js – Express – MySQL on the backend and React – Redux on the frontend.Live Notification, Comments and other events relies heavily on Socket.IO.