Google has delivered one more variant of Android 13 Beta 3, the Android 13 Beta 3.3. A few issues have been fixed after variant 3.2 toward the beginning of June, including an issue that made the back motion not work in some applications. Be that as it may, Beta 3.2 still contained bugs.
The most recent Beta form has an astonishing measure of fixes, particularly with the appearance of the upcoming Android 13 Beta 4. Google has recently reported Android 13 Beta 3.3, the third Beta rendition since Android 13 hit the steady stage, fixing more bugs in Beta 3.2. Android 13 Beta 3.3 has many bug fixes for Pixel cell phones.
Since Android 13 beta 3 is accessible, you can Install Android 13 Beta 3.3 on Google Pixel Phones and test it if you have a Pixel telephone. It should note here that it doesn’t uphold all Pixel gadgets. Peruse this blog to know which devices are sustained and how to introduce Android 13 Beta 3.3 on Google Pixel Phones.
How to Install Android 13 Beta 3.3 on Google Pixel Phones
Utilizing Android Beta Program
Other than Android 13 engineer reviews, you can undoubtedly Install Android 13 Beta 3.3 on Google Pixel Phones. Throughout recent years, Google has presented the Android beta testing program as a simple method for introducing future variants of Android before sending them off without utilizing a PC.
The library sends OTA updates to beta renditions of these fresher variants of Android to clients. To join the Android 13 Beta program, the simplest way is to physically introduce the most recent Android 13 Beta on your Pixel with:
- Move to Android Beta for Pixel,
- Then, at that point, click on “View qualified gadgets.” As referenced above, models from Pixel 4 to Pixel 6 Pro can join the beta testing program.
- After you see the picture of the suitable gadget, press + Opt-in.
- In 24 hours, you will get an update by going to Settings.
- In Settings, go to System.
- Then, at that point, go to System Update.
Whenever you apply for the Android 13 beta, you will get an OTA update warning. If you are joining from a gadget that has the most recent stable update of Android 12, it will provoke you to introduce the June beta or Android 13 beta.
Utilizing Android Flash Tool
This strategy requires an opened bootloader, so unlock your Google Pixel telephone’s bootloader first. Then, at that point, follow these means:
- Above all else, open Settings on your Pixel gadget and go to About
- Tap the form number multiple times to empower designer choices.
- Return to the primary settings and open “Engineer choices.” Also, empower USB investigating to utilize ADB.
- Associate the Pixel straightforwardly to the PC with the first USB link.
- Open the Android Flash Tool page from this connection. It will request ADB consent on your program, permitting it to utilize ADB.
- Click on Add another gadget on the page, then select your gadget model and snap Connect.
- Furthermore, you need to license USB investigating on your telephone.
- Presently select the associated gadget in the program.
- Select a preliminary rendition from the rundown. Likewise, choose the choice to Erase Data for Blank Flash.
- Click the “Introduce” button and trust that the cycle will finish.
- When the firmware is completed, switch off your telephone and partake in the most recent Android 13 Beta 3.3.
Install Android 13 Beta 3.3 on Google Pixel Phones Using Sideload
The speediest method for introducing Android 13 Beta 3.3 on Google Pixel Phones is to download it. It’s a somewhat essential interaction. However, you’ll require the readiness to make it happen. That is the way.
- First, you need to download the documents expected to introduce the Android 13 beta on your Pixel telephone.
- You will then boot your Pixel telephone into recuperation mode. To do this, switch off your telephone. Then press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously until you reach the bootloader page. Utilize the volume buttons to look down to recuperation mode. Select this by squeezing the power button. On the other hand, if you are associated with a PC with ADB, you can utilize the restart order.
- Utilize the Volume buttons to look down to “Apply Update from ADB” and select it with the Power button. That will set off a generally clear screen with text at the base, letting you know how to download the OTA, e.g. for the Android 12L beta.
- This step is urgent because it is the best way to move the downloaded OTA record to your telephone. You will require the ADB and Fastboot devices in a helpful spot. You can download the ADB instruments from the Android Developers site.
- While everything is set up, you can now download the OTA document. On Windows, ensure Command Prompt is coordinated to the ADB instruments envelope and type: ADB sideload.
- Assuming you’re on macOS or Linux, do likewise in Terminal (utilize the ‘compact disc’ and ‘ls’ orders to ensure your Terminal focuses on the right envelope, Google if you want assistance); however, type ./adb sideload.
- You will then have to glue the name of the .compress envelope record downloaded from Google and hit Enter to begin the cycle.
- You will be back in recuperation mode when the OTA establishment is finished. The last move toward a move to another update is to choose the Restart now a choice with the Power button.
In this way, these were the ways Of introducing Android 13 Beta 3.3 on Google Pixel Phones. Before you know how to Install Android 13 Beta 3.3 on Google Pixel Phones, first check whether your Pixel gadget is viable with Android 13 Beta 3.3 or not. Remember that in this situation, you will introduce a shaky adaptation of Android 13 on your telephone. Additionally, as referenced above, ensure you submit it on the auxiliary gadget or the fundamental one on the off chance that you wouldn’t fret the bugs.
Hang tight for the steady arrival of Android 13. To return to the regular variant of the working framework, you should wipe the telephone and play out an industrial facility reset. Thus, don’t take a chance with introducing it now, except if you have any desire to try out the new beta.