Most of us spend more time at work than anywhere else. It is important to make this time meaningful.
- I want to turn my passion into a career…
- I want to turn my job into a career…
- Learn the skills of tomorrow – today…
- Make the world a more sustainable place…
We embrace change every day and create 360 degrees of value for our customers, employees, shareholders, partners and communities around the world.
Measuring value in all Ways
We believe running a business is about more than just earnings. As such, our report captures how it delivers unique value across six key dimensions: Talent, Inclusion & Diversity, Customers, Sustainability, Experience and Finance.
Simply put, we believe that reporting through a 360° lens allows you to see more and more clearly.
Our 360° Value Reporting experience can be customized to show you the metrics that matter most to you. From our FY22 report, here are some reasons why Accenture is a great place to work.
We invest in our people and support them with care, compassion and continuous opportunities to learn, expand their skills and advance their careers.
- 157,000 employees were promoted and nearly 100,000 were added to the global workforce.
- invested $1.1 billion in continuing learning and professional development.
- Over 40 million hours of training, a 27% increase year over year.
- 100% gender equal pay.
Inclusion & Diversity
Inclusion and diversity are embedded in every decision and action we take and are integral to our business results.
- 47% of our global workforce are women (versus our 2025 target of 50%).
- 28% of global CEOs are women (against her target of 30% by 2025).
- Our Neurodiversity Employee Network, as of October 2022, has grown to more than 900 members worldwide, increasing membership by more than 30% (as of fiscal year 2021), increasing our employee Over 11,500 do.
Accenture helps clients, including many of the world’s leading businesses and governments, manage change, seize opportunities and transform into thriving organizations.
- More than 75% of the FORTUNE Global 500 are Accenture customers.
- Her over 9,000 customers in over 120 countries and over 40 industries.
- ranked 26th on Brand’s Most Valuable Global Brands, with brand value rising 28% to over $82 billion.
- 99 of the top 100 clients have been with Accenture for 10+ years.
We believe every business should be a sustainable business.
- The site uses 97% renewable electricity to reach our goal of 100% by the end of 2023.
- Our total carbon emissions have decreased by 68% from our 2016 baseline. Our goal is to reach net zero emissions by 2025.
- More than 6 million people around the world have acquired skills that greatly improve their lives.
- 99% of e-waste from computers and workstations is reused or recycled.
Accenture leverages the best technology, data, creativity and innovation to reimagine employee, client and partner experiences.
- More than 120,000 employees participate in eco actions.
- 15,000 employees participated in the Social Innovator initiative. 4,444 employees submitted over 1,400 ideas to the Sustainability Innovation Challenge, which will be expanded to students in 2023.
- 9 of the top 10 ecosystem partners are partner .
Accenture delivered strong performance in fiscal 2022 with significant market share gains, sustained profitability, record earnings growth, strong free cash flow, and excellent shareholder value .
The Company invests $1.1 billion in research and development across assets, platforms, industries and functional solutions, protecting innovative and differentiated technology solutions through more than 8,300 patents and pending patent applications worldwide while expanding our capabilities.
The Accenture 360° Value Reporting Experience showcases the many ways Accenture creates, drives and measures value in serving clients and conducting business.