Customer Loyalty & Memberships Modulev1.0.2 lets you loyalize your customers by rewarding them with points. With Customer Loyalty & Memberships, you can efficiently implement a reward system in your store. The loyalty points received by customers are redeemable as offering coupons, discounts on purchases, or other loyalty rewards. Not only that, the points are redeemable to attain the loyalty membership too, and become a part of the brand’s loyal members community.
What is customer loyalty?
Customer loyalty is a customer’s willingness to repeatedly return to a company to conduct some type of business due to the delightful and remarkable experiences they have with that brand. One of the main reasons you want to promote customer loyalty is because those customers can help you grow your business faster than your sales and marketing teams.
What is a customer loyalty program?
A customer loyalty program is a rewards program that a company offers their most-frequent customers to encourage loyalty and long-term business by offering free merchandise, rewards, coupons, or even advance released products.
Why is customer loyalty important?
1. Customer loyalty is something all companies should aspire to simply by virtue of their existence: The point of starting a for-profit company is to attract and keep happy customers who buy your products to drive revenue.
2. Customers convert and spend more time and money with the brands they’re loyal to. These customers also tell their friends and colleagues about those brands, too which drives referral traffic and word-of-mouth marketing.
3. Customer loyalty also fosters a strong sense of trust between your brand and customers — when customers choose to frequently return to your company, the value they’re getting out of the relationship outweighs the potential benefits they’d get from one of your competitors.
4. Since we know that it costs more to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing customer, the prospect of mobilizing and activating your loyal customers to recruit new ones — simply by evangelizing a brand – should excite marketers, salespeople, and customer success managers.
How to Keep Customers Loyal
1. Use a simple points-based system.
2. Use a tier system to reward initial loyalty and encourage more purchases.
3. Charge an upfront fee for VIP benefits.
4. Structure non-monetary programs around your customers’ values.
5. Make a game out of it.
6. Scratch the program completely.
7. Build a useful community for your customers.
Key Features of Customer Loyalty & Memberships Module
- Purchase Products through Points: In this feature, the user can use their points for purchasing the products. It will also display the notification of how many points are required to purchase the products. To use points when making purchases, you need to integrate with the Omni-Channel Sales module
- Coupon Generation: The merchants can now send the notification to the users after setting up the number of days prior to the date of expiration for the notification. Also, the merchant can customize the whole message of the Email Template. The user can generate the coupon by converting its total points to coupons and use coupons. Minimum Points Required For Generating Coupon: The admin can set the minimum points count required by the customer to generate the coupon. As soon as the user’s points count reaches the minimum required points value then he will be eligible to generate the coupon.